The Dallas housing market is hot, hot, hot. Photo courtesy of Ebby Halliday Realtors
Get ready for a burger revolution. Photo courtesy of OTC
Treena Geogiadis, C.C. Alexander, Kate Boatright, and Lydia Inboden at Mad Hatter’s Tea 2018. Photo by WJNPHOTO
Grab a casual meal at City Hall Bistro. Photo by Steven Visneau
It’s Valentine time. Photo courtesy of Roost
Editor’s note: A lot happened this week, so here’s your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week’s most popular headlines.
1. Dallas-Fort Worth housing market set to sizzle in 2019, Zillow says. Dallas-Fort Worth’s housing market is on fire, earning the Metroplex a spot on Zillow’s new ranking of the country’s 10 hottest real estate markets in 2019. At No. 7, DFW is the only major Texas metro area to show up on Zillow’s list.
2. New Deep Ellum restaurant-bar turns Dallas’ burger scene upside down. A hot address in Dallas’ Deep Ellum may have finally met a tenant that will do it justice, with the premiere of Off the Cuff, a new restaurant-bar opening at 2901 Elm St. in February.
3. Pencil in the 13 must-attend charitable events of spring in Dallas. Spring society season has sprung in Dallas — even if the weather outside can’t make up its mind. The following 13 events will be the talk of the town long after they come to an end, thanks to their fabulous fashion, featured entertainment, and most importantly, the money they’ll raise for the beloved beneficiaries.
4. Where to eat in Dallas right now: 10 best restaurants for a casual meal. After all the holiday hullabaloo, the office parties, the fancy dinners and family events, it feels like it’s time to chill. Here are the 10 best restaurants in Dallas to grab a casual meal.
5. Best restaurants for Valentine’s Day 2019 in Dallas-Fort Worth. The biggest date night draws near with the return of Valentine’s Day on February 14. All sorts of restaurants are getting into the game with an array of dinner options that are varied and, in some cases, surprisingly affordable. These are the Dallas-Fort Worth restaurants offering Valentine’s Day specials.